2008-03-26

no. more. fucking. coffee.

I indulged myself, against my better sense, and had a Starbucks frappathingie with an (amazing) Top Pot apple fritter today.
I now remember why I gave up caffeine.

I have been obsessively tidying for the last several hours. I have also been looking for a print I made a while ago. I've now looked basically everywhere likely, and everywhere unlikely that I can think of. I have rifled through every drawer and cabinet, looked on every shelf, inside every notebook.

It's driving me fucking crazy.

There is a remote possibility that I threw it out in a previous fit of tidying. Which would be MOST unsatisfactory.

Worst case scenario, I make it again. But the other one was perfect! And I was sure I had saved it.

So now I feel like I can't sleep until I find it. Snow insists I won't find it until I sleep. I have a feeling this is a standoff with no eventual winner, but one big loser.

To those who sleep... good night, and good luck.

No comments: