2008-06-13

well, fuck all that

I tried to go to sleep tonight Made it quiet, settled in, took some drugs, listened to music... no go. The music set my mind to thinking - I could give my dad some music that I like that he might also like for Father's Day.

So I gathered some m83 and some Sigur Ros. And then I went to find Godspeed You Black Emperor. And I can't find even one of the cds.

They are just gone. I was pretty sure they were on top of my cd player in my room. But they aren't. And they aren't in my bookcase, and they aren't in my cd file, and they aren't any of the random fucking places I put CDs.

WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO?

I know this mystery will remain unsolved tonight and I will gave to seriously sedate myself to get myself to bed.

Fuck me and my obsessive brain.

No comments: